1/14/2010

Review of Can a Guy Get Pregnant?: Scientific Answers to Everyday (and Not-So-Everyday) Questions (Hardcover)

This is a really fun book!It answers some questions I've always wanted to ask (but who could I ask?) and a lot more that I never would have thought of asking.I have a particular interest in animals, and this book devotes a whole section to them. (Do dogs really age seven years for each human year?) The book is attractively designed, with many drawings interspersed.I have a busy life, so I'm constantly picking books up and putting them down. This is easy to pick up, read various questions, and save more for tomorrow!It's the kind of book anyone would enjoy.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Can a Guy Get Pregnant?: Scientific Answers to Everyday (and Not-So-Everyday) Questions (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment