1/27/2010

Review of Welcome to My Planet: Where English Is Sometimes Spoken (Paperback)

What a fabulous book, capturing the TRUE essence of being a 30 something female in the year 2000!I read it all afternoon,lying by the pool.It's the first time I have read a book of this size in one sitting.Isimply couldn't put it down!I could so identify with the main character, Shannon,a woman in her mid 20's to early 30's, who deals with gradschool, credit card debt,a quirky mom she sometimes resents and sometimesclings to,boyfriends who aren't "the one",and trying to make sense of it all in therapy. The realest coming of age story I have everread.I can't wait to pass it on to my friends to read,and I can't waitfor the author,Shannon Olson, to write her second novel.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Welcome to My Planet: Where English Is Sometimes Spoken (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment