10/22/2009

Review of The American Century Cookbook (Hardcover)

I recently received a copy of The American Century Cookbook.My wife and I have several dust covered recipe books that are largely ignored when it is time to cook up something new.After one quick shuffle through thisbook however, we found ourself sitting together and going through the bookas if it were, well what it is, an intriguing history book that accents its"flavor" with numerous recipes, pictures and facts.Several ofmy friends, including my parents and my in-laws will be receiving their owncopy of this wonderful historical treasure. I may even have to buy myselfanother copy because my wife likes to dogear pages that she wants to comeback to.In this case it would have been easier to dogear those that shedid not want to return to.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The American Century Cookbook (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment