10/27/2009

Review of Dave Barry in Cyberspace (Paperback)

Let me start by saying that I love Dave Barry's work -- I've been reading everything he's written since the early-'80's, always with great anticipation.With that said, I regret to report that this book is merely OKAY.Of course it was funny (how could Dave Barry not be?!), but I only found maybe two or three rolling-on-the-ground-laughing parts.So, if you're a fan of his, or if you have an interest in computers, you should definitely read it.Just don't expect as much side-splitting as other reviewers have claimed. For laugh-out-loud-til-you-wet-yourself Dave Barry humor, I recommend any collection of his weekly columns, and also *Dave Barry Slept Here*.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Dave Barry in Cyberspace (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment