10/24/2009

Review of Cut the Clutter and Stow the Stuff: The Q.U.I.C.K. Way to Bring Lasting Order to Household Chaos (Paperback)

I believe this book to be very helpful. IF you are not impaired in the ways of organization, then of course this book would have useless ideas for people who already know them. For those of us with this problem of not knowing how to organize, this book is great.It showed me how to organize space more efficiently, gave me a different outlook on how to use different rooms in my home and gave me some resources for what to buy for cabinets, closets and entryways.It is VERY helpful and full of all different advice in the way of organization.IT points out the psychological reasons we hoard things,,,,what type of clutter person you are and with that information helps you fight the habits that got you to the place where you needed to buy the book in the first place.Reading the other reviews, I believe them to unfairly put this book on a low level, seems maybe these people did not need the help to begin with???It helps...it has major ideas and a lot of them in an easy to grasp format that is easy and pleasurable to read.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Cut the Clutter and Stow the Stuff: The Q.U.I.C.K. Way to Bring Lasting Order to Household Chaos (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment