12/28/2009

Review of Two cents worth: -thoughts of an old Georgia boy (Unknown Binding)

It was with great pleasure that I worked with Charlie on finalizg "Two Cents Worth".Time spent proofing the book brought back many of my own "all but forgotten" memories of being born and raised in LaGrange, GA.I never considered my family poor, but in reading the book I realize just how far in life we have all moved on.Two Cents Worth is an extremely unique collection of those "good ole times" that will force your mind to travel back in time seeking some of your on!A wonderful collection to add to the coffee table and for conversation during family gatherings, parties, etc!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Two cents worth: -thoughts of an old Georgia boy (Unknown Binding)

No comments:

Post a Comment